Activities for conference and groups
Senja is a beautiful island you need to explore while you are here. We offer activity packages that will fit your needs and meet your highest standards.
We offer a wide range of adventures at sea and on shore. We can arrange activities according to your wishes and your time schedule. Ask us about prices for groups.
Recommended group activities
- Bodyrafting in a maelstrom (1,5 – 2 hours in total)
- Atlantic ocean beathing (from 30 min)
- Fjordsightseeing with options for a beach raid with or without picnic (From 30 min – 4 hours)
- Fishing in one of the richest fishing grounds in the world (min 2 hours)
- Hiking or snowshoeing towards Sukkertoppen (with or without a guide)
- Sightseeing along national tourist road on Senja (3-4 hours)
- Kayaking in the harbour or to the islands in Bergsfjorden (from 1 hour)
- Whale safari in January – a magnifiscent happening every year where hundreds of humpback whales and orcas come all the way in to the fjords of Senja
- Northern Lights tours – snowshoe tours or enjoy the Aurora by the Lighthous
- Cultural activities – like storytelling or history
Team and fun activities
We can put together activities if you would like competitions or teambuilding excercises. We can develop advanced activities and challenges on request. Contact us for ideas.
Consider to put these activities into your program;
- Outdoor hot tub – in a boat on land. We offer stylish maritime bathing suits. An afternoon bath in this hot tub under the open sky (in any kind of weather) is a real ice breaker.The Lighthouse – perfect for kick off and a night cap, or just a relaxing place to enjoy the panorama view over fjord, mountains, midnight sun or the Northern Lights
- Cognac saloon – a special room with a historical atmosphere, super for gatherings and small talk before or after meetings
- Jump in the ocean every morning?
We can book music, dance and entertainment on request.
Let us know if you are interested in storytelling or history about Senja and Hamn.
Alternatives for lunch and dinner
We can offer lunch and dinner in our lavvu or even out on some of the islands.
Or at the amazing Crow Castle (Kråkeslottet): www.kulturslottet.no
Or join a food-workshop and prepare yourself a delicious meal together with a chef, using local fares – or maybe from your catch of the day?