Activities for conference and groups
Senja is a beautiful island you need to explore while you are here. We offer activity packages that will fit your needs and meet your highest standards.
We offer a wide range of adventures at sea and on shore. We can arrange activities according to your wishes and your time schedule. Ask us about prices for groups.
Recommended group activities
- Body floating in a maelstrom
- Atlantic ocean bathing in the harbour
- Fjord sightseeing with options for a beach raid and outdoor picnic
- Fishing in one of the richest fishing grounds in the world
- Hiking or snowshoeing towards Sukkertoppen. Bring a guide and you get the fun facts and story about Hamn from the 1880ies and up to now
- Sightseeing along national tourist road on Senja (3-4 hours)
- Kayaking in the harbour or to the islands in Bergsfjorden (from 1 hour)
- Northern Lights tours – snowshoe tours or enjoy the Aurora by the Lighthouse
- Cultural activities – local musicians/artists or storytelling, guided tours
Consider to also put one of these activities into your program;
- Outdoor hot tubs with a perfect view to the Midnight sun or the Northern Lights. Stylish maritime bathing suits available. An afternoon bath under the open sky (in any kind of weather) is a real ice breaker.
- The Lighthouse – is perfect for kick off and a night cap, or just a relaxing place to enjoy the panorama view over fjord, mountains, midnight sun or the Northern Lights.
- Cognac saloon – a room with a historical atmosphere, super for gatherings and small talk before or after meetings
- Arctic morning bath in the cool Atlantic ocean?
We can book music, dance and entertainment on request.
Let us know if you are interested in storytelling about Senja and Hamn.
Alternatives for lunch and dinner
We can offer lunch and dinner out among idyllic islands.
Or at the amazing Crow Castle (Kråkeslottet): www.kulturslottet.no
Or join a food-workshop and prepare yourself a delicious meal together with a chef, using local fares – or maybe from your catch of the day?